Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kristen Stewart Featured in Marcus Foster's "I Was Broken" Music Video

<a href='http://video.msn.com?vid=2e3fd9ff-87ef-410c-b40b-b01e5613f334&mkt=en-gb&src=FLPl:embed::uuids' target='_new' title='MSN Exclusive: Marcus Foster - I Was Broken' >Video: MSN Exclusive: Marcus Foster - I Was Broken</a>


MSN has exclusively released Marcus Foster's music video for "I Was Broken" featuring Kristen Stewart. The new single will be released on September 19th from the album "Nameless Path".


Arguably this song was made famous due to a cover version online that Rob Pattinson sang - together now with Kristen's involvement, I'm sure Marcus' music will get a bit of a bump


Check out KStewartNews for beautifully sad screen-caps (that rather remind me of Kristen's Dazed magazine shoot).


- Lorabell


P.s. Was Skyping it up with old-roomie about this... anyone else agree it's sliiightly awkward for Kristen to be playing the "girlfriend" role here?

No comments:

Post a Comment